QUIETLY POWERFUL PROGRAM
Develop and apply your personalised Quietly Powerful action plan within 12 weeks, so that you confidently take steps to succeed in your career, on your own terms.
Are you a quieter professional who has years of experience and strong capabilities, but feel overlooked, undervalued or lacking impact because of your quieter nature?
Perhaps you know you possess the ability to lead or have greater impact within your team, but are struggling to have this recognised.
You may have been told you need to ‘be more confident’, speak up more or have more ‘executive presence’. This feels unnatural, and the effort of faking it is exhausting.
QUIET PROFESSIONALS HAVE IMMENSE VALUE TO CONTRIBUTE TO ORGANISATIONS, YET THEY ARE OFTEN OVERLOOKED. IN A WORLD WHERE OUTSPOKENNESS AND OVERT SELF-CONFIDENCE ARE REWARDED, IT IS HARDER FOR QUIETER PROFESSIONALS TO ADVANCE THEIR CAREERS.
The Quietly Powerful Program will provide you with the practical tools and quiet self-confidence you need to strengthen your impact and get ahead in your career, in a way that still feels authentic.
You will be able to draw on your own unique perspectives, plus lessons from successful Quietly Powerful leaders, to become a quiet influencer that people pay attention to, without having to pretend to be louder or doubting yourself.
THROUGH THE QUIETLY POWERFUL PROGRAM, YOU WILL:
- Better understand your natural strengths.
- Learn strategies to speak up in meetings, that don’t feel forced.
- Improve your ability to think on your feet, without feeling so under pressure.
- Grow your Quietly Powerful presence, projecting more confidence in your stance, voice and energy.
- Identify quiet ways to expand your influence, that go beyond speaking.
- Be given practical tools for handling conflicting views and tricky situations.
- Clarify your own sense of purpose and understand how to use this to your advantage.
- Gain a sense of inner confidence.
- Learn how to deal with unhelpful inner voices.
This course has been designed by a quieter professional, for quiet professionals.
The course is a blended learning program with online materials and live group coaching sessions. It does not ask you to do things that feel fake or go against your authentic nature.
What’s Included in the Quietly Powerful Program?
The course provides practical techniques that succeed in real-life workplaces for people just like you. It includes:
- 12 key lessons, including 40 videos and worksheets that can be accessed at your own pace from wherever you are in the world.
- Over 30 extra video resources, allowing you to delve deeper into topics of interest.
- Practical tools and frameworks that will see tangible results.
- 6 x monthly live virtual Q&A / coaching sessions with Megumi, allowing you to ask questions and gain ongoing support as you implement the program in your real life.
- Point scoring system to keep track of your actions.
PLUS the following bonus content is also included:
- Access to 40+ interviews with renowned Quietly Powerful leaders, sharing how they have succeeded while remaining true to their quieter nature.
- Invitation to attend Quietly Powerful alumni virtual gatherings after program completion, held twice per year.
- Membership of the Quietly Powerful LinkedIn Group, where you can connect with like-minded professionals, without having to ‘network’.
The course can be undertaken from anywhere in the world, and gives you lifetime access to the program content, allowing you to learn, apply in real life, and revisit whenever you like.
Who Should Take This Course?
The Quietly Powerful Program will be helpful if:
- You have years of experience, but feel that your skills are not being fully appreciated.
- You want to go for a promotion, but feel uncomfortable with self-promotion.
- You believe you could make a good leader, or are already in a leadership position, but need help accessing the ‘quietly powerful’ qualities that feel aligned to your nature.
- You enjoy studying at your own pace, with the freedom to delve more deeply into topics of interest.
- You also want the opportunity to ask questions and discuss what you have learned with Megumi.
- You are tired of personal development and leadership courses that don’t fit your quieter style.
Praise from Past Course Attendees
Megumi legitimised things that I’ve felt – that it’s okay to be quieter, but that it’s very hard when the tide is against you. Other speakers have often alienated me because they’re so different to me and at times I felt like I wasn’t seen. Megumi was the first speaker who actually understood where I was coming from and because of that, she was able to offer very simple, clear, practical steps that were helpful.
The really good thing about the program is that you give really specific examples about how someone who is generally a bit quieter can engage with others. Unlike a lot of management courses that are very general and difficult to apply on a day-to-day scenario, you provide a practical toolkit for people who are quieter.
I learned a lot about myself and self-respect. It gave me confidence to move forward. I have had a change in my mindset from being a support person to being a leader. I told my manager about wanting to advance my career, he said, ‘why didn’t you ask earlier?’ And I have been promoted since.
I found clarity, renewed energy around my strengths, my passions, my values and mission. It has encouraged me to bring all of me to work.
Meet Course Coach, Megumi Miki
Megumi is an author, speaker and consultant, with 20 years of experience in personal and leadership development and organisational culture. She was recently named Top Coach for 2021 by coachfoundation.com, and her book ‘Quietly Powerful: How your quiet nature is your hidden leadership strength’ was awarded the Best Leadership Book and Australian Career Book for 2020.
Through her keynote presentations, 1-1 and group coaching programs, Megumi has reached thousands of people globally and helped many of them to develop a quietly confident presence to be heard, lead authentically and have impact. Her own journey as a quiet achiever, and her deep understanding of organisational culture, ensure that her strategies succeed in real workplaces, and are not just theoretical.
The Quietly Powerful Program has been priced to make it accessible to as many people as possible. When you enroll, you gain access to over AU$3,900 worth of resources, including:
- 12 lessons with 40 videos and worksheets
- 40+ bonus video resources, including Quietly Powerful leader interviews
- 6 x Monthly Live Virtual Q&A/Coaching Sessions
- Twice-yearly Quietly Powerful alumni virtual gatherings
- Membership of the Quietly Powerful LinkedIn Group.
Course Price: AU$995
You retain LIFETIME ACCESS to all online program content. A payment plan (AU$395 x 3) is also available. Please contact us to set this up.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
For the first 6 month’s duration, if you did the work and felt you didn’t get value from the program, we will refund your fees in full.
Join The Quietly Powerful Program and start using your quiet nature as an advantage.
More Reviews of the Quietly Powerful Program
I’ve spoken up at meetings where people have disagreed with me. Before I would have been mortified with that thought that I was wrong, and now I see it as an important different perspective and not necessarily wrong. I feel positive about contributions I’m making at meetings.
My confidence has really grown. I am much more willing to give things a go, voice my views and questions.
It has helped to calm my noisy inner voices and I’m doing more things than I would have done before, where my inner voices had stopped me. I feel way more confident and (am) speaking up more.
I’ve learned to value my strengths and display more self-confidence. I have greater insight into my natural traits and how I can turn what others may perceive as weaknesses into differentiators.
Not sure if the Quietly Powerful Program is for you? Access the FREE video “Thrive In Your Career as a Quiet Professional Without Feeling Fake” for an introduction to the Quietly Powerful approach.